Monday, April 5, 2010

Who Suffers Most Today?


I think the people that suffer most today is the African Americans. Many people stereotype and discriminate against them every day. This isn't right. One color shouldn't change the way people think about each other. I really think that maybe we need to expierience it for people to realize what it does to them and how it makes them feel. But it most likely will never happen. I mean really. Think of yourself in this position and would you like it? I think not.


“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

(http://www.ligali.org/africanremembrance/2005/gallery/images/african_american_execution.gif)

- This is a quote from when African Americans were slaves.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, people think that since they are a different color or race they don't think they are human just like everyone else. Everyone has feelings when people bring them down for something like that, they cannot change it whatsoever and it can lead to depression if not worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something you said in the first portion of your blog touched me. "I think the people that suffer most today is the African Americans. Many people stereotype and discriminate against them every day. This isn't right. One color shouldn't change the way people think about each other. I really think that maybe we need to experience it for people to realize what it does to them and how it makes them feel." This is an exuberant statement to explain how you feel! Great work love the images also!!!!
    -Blake

    ReplyDelete